It was the Singapore Grand Prix weekends!!!! Son is an avid fan! Been wanting to do a Formula 1 related bento for a long time, but seems difficult. Finally made it! It is still difficult 😦
Instructions are further below this post 🙂
Ferrari Bento for him
(1) Print out the crest. Image can be easily obtained online. Trace the horse onto baking paper. Use Angel Hair pasta to fasten the crest background to the bread. The horse stick easily onto the cheese. DONE!
(2) Put the traced horse onto the nori, fasten with clips, and cut.
(3) Cut-out nori. MUST use unseasoned nori sheet, else it will turn soft super easily.
(4) Trace the crest shape and cut out.
(5) Put the cut-out on the cheese and cut around it with a toothpick.
(6) Likewise for the black part of the crest.
(7) Use edible ink to draw the green and red lines.
Gal’s Bento is a lot simpler. 😛 Just a simple sandwich ball cinnamon sugar sandwich. She is coughing, so her appetite is affected, not eating a lot.