This post is in response to a question raised in the facebook bento group that I’m runnig. (Join us if you are interested. It’s really a fun group.)
Here’s the instruction. 🙂
“How To Cut Zig Zag Kiwi ?”
(1) Need : A paring knife will be easier to work with. If not, probably any other knife will do.
(2) Poke the kiwi with the tip of the knife diagonally. Estimate base on the length of your knife how much to poke in. About 1.5 to 2cm depth.
(3) Do the same in another direction
(4) Repeat around the kiwi
(5) (Sorry, this pic is blur) Try to connect the ends, if not, it is till ok. mine wasn’t that align actually.
(6) Open the 2 ends of the kiwi by gently jiggling it. DONE! Under 2 minutes 🙂 If you are fast, 1 minute 😉 HAVE FUN!!!