Cheat Swiss Roll Bento
Can’t bake but still want to make swiss rolls and cinnamon sugar rolls? This is perfect 😛 All we need is rolling pin, 2 slices of bread, butter, cinnamon and sugar 😉
Again, these bite sized rolls look little right? There are actually 2 slices!!!! Since I be in school to help out, I shall see if gal finish them later.
Oh, inside the piggy and panda containers are just some sweets. 🙂 🙂
(See below for written note on how to do the rolls, sorry, no time to take picture. Maybe when I have time.)
- Mix 2 tbsps of cinnamon powder and sugar in equal proportion. Put them in an old glass container for future use.
- Cute the sides off 2 slices of breads. Roll and flatten them. (Use 2 different colored bread for better effect.)
- Spread butter over both slices. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the butter.
- Stack 1 slice of bread over another on top of a cling wrap.
- Roll the slices up. Wrap it with the cling wrap, leave it for a few minutes for the bread to ‘fasten’.
- Open up the cling wrap, cut.
Pesto Pasta with Sunflower Seeds and Broccoli
Pasta inside the food jar. The sunflower seeds give the punch. A favorite family dish that is super easy to make in the morning.
- Boil pasta in salted boiling water.
- While pasta is boiling, toast sunflower seeds in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Discard all but some water when pasta done.
- Scoop in 1 tbsp of store bought pesto sauce (or home made if you know how). (1 tbsp per serving, so 2 servings, 2 tbsps). Mix well.
- Sprinkle ground black pepper, and generous amount of grated Parmesan cheese, mix well again.
- Scoop into food jar.